Monday, January 10, 2011

My amazing experience from the holidays!

I think that one of the most amazing experiences of the Christmas holidays was when the Petronas towers had a fireworks show. I found the fireworks very amusing because of how beautifully they formed patterns in the dark night sky. I think that, this was a great way to the end the year, and that it was also one of the main highlights of 2010 (Or should I say 2011?). It was especially cool considering the fact that I live right in front of KLCC, so I got a splendid view of how the fire works looked like, and I've got to say, it's been a long time since I've seen something like that up-close-and-personal. 









1 comment:

  1. Wow, an excellent blogpost! How you described the fireworks was spectacular. Although, I do recommend you could write bit more and maybe improve on the spacing errors. Overall, good post.

    ReplyDelete